Annie Boivin-Breton practices mostly in the areas of litigation and construction law. She has also been involved in various class action files. As a member of the BDBL team, she is actively involved in all aspects of litigation files.
Me Boivin-Breton is gifted with an exceptional capacity to address complex legal issues. Before joining the BDBL team, she worked for more than two years in a large national firm as a student and articling student. She has had the privilege of participating in major files pertaining to impact costs in construction matters directed against important work givers, as well as in numerous class action proceedings instituted against manufacturers, retailers and public agencies.
- 2011 – Called to the Québec Bar
- 2010 – LL.B., Université de Montréal, (Dean’s Award of Excellence)
- 2008 – B.Sc., Université de Montréal (Dean’s Award of Excellence)
Areas of expertise
- Construction law
- Class actions
- Professional liability
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Appellate litigation and judicial review
Associations and activities
- Quebec Bar
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Canadian Bar Association – Quebec division
- Office Québec-Amériques pour la jeunesse (OQAJ) : humanitarian aid in Guatemala (2004)